Saturday, February 03, 2007

I hereby declare war against...

.... MY HOMEWORK!!!!!!! The soul-sucking, brain-washing, idiotically complicated homework is driving me sane. So what if I'm only taking two college classes this semester? It's disgusting to think that my life "depends" on me getting into a good college, getting into a good college depends upon my grades, and my grades depend on knowing such pointless trivia as the differences between the Julian and Gregorian calendars. I'm sick of having to know infinitely tiny details about stuff I don't even care about - or want to know. Why must I waste my time on stuff like that? I'M A GOING TO BE A MUSIC MAJOR, NOT A FREAKIN' SCIENTIST!!!!!!
---
I need a vacation.............. but it's only the third week of the semester.

*dies*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you go girl!